Sunday, 27 June 2010

♥My best fren--Lim Zhi Yee's birthday♥

Today was my best fren--Lim Zhi Yee's birthday, she invited me, Teng Teng, Jing Xin, Ann Li, Helena, Ron, Kian Fong, Zi Koh and Rui Shen to her birthday party at Taipan McDonald...
I reached Taipan McDonald about 12 something...when i go up stairs and see, i just saw Ann Li standing beside there. Then, i go ask her why standing there? She told me say Zhi Yee is not over there yet wor...then we go see who is celebrating his/her birthday.
When we go see the board, we saw the birthday girl/boy name Tan Zi Yee...Then i go ask Ann Li say that not should be Lim Zhi Yee meh why is Tan Zi Yee wan?After that, we go to down stairs and see Zhi Yee reached already anot. Ann Li go and call Zhi Yee and ask her where is she, but she say she was in the car.
Then, Ann Li past the phone to me to listen...when i listen the call, i heard that the sound on phone was not Zhi Yee...then the people put down the phone.So never mind, we continue wait Zhi Yee at down stairs...Wait a few minutes, Zhi Yee finally reached McDonald already. Awhile, Helena also came.

No comments:

Post a Comment